CTE Resource Center - Verso - Building Management II Task 1317147938
Refinish an interior door.
Refinishing an interior door should include
- selecting PPE, materials, and tools
- ensuring proper ventilation
- placing a drop cloth
- removing loose or chipped paint
- cleaning the area
- priming the spots
- applying the new finish.
- What are the relevant safety procedures/precautions to follow when refinishing interior doors?
- What PPE is required when finishing an interior door?
- What are the differences between refinishing interior doors and refinishing exterior doors?
- What are the masking procedures for interior doors?
- Why should the manufacturer's instructions be followed when refinishing interior doors?