Perform manual layout operations, including laying out the location of hole centers and surfaces.
Performance should include
- laying out hole locations, radii, and surfaces
- matching the specifications within an accuracy of ±.015 inch, based on the following criteria:
- Layout ink is applied to the surface appropriately.
- Lines are struck once.
- Intersections are clean and clear.
- Punch marks are centered on intersections.
- Why are accurate measuring procedures important when laying out?
- What tools are used in layout operations?
- What is entailed in properly caring for layout tools?