Select material and wiring support systems.
Selection should include connectors, fittings, and supports for various conduit and raceway wiring systems, according to instructor’s guidelines.
- What is the difference between compression and set-screw fittings for raceways?
- What are the different types of condulets?
- What are the various types of support for conduit?
- What is a seal-off?
- What is Kindorf Channel System?
- What is a Unistrut Metal Framing System?
Other Related Standards
NCCER Electrical Standards, 2011
26108-11 Raceways and Fittings
26109-11 Conductors and Cables
26111-11 Residential Electrical Services