Demonstrate lifting and carrying techniques.
Demonstration involves lifting and carrying materials and equipment based on the principles of
- lifting with legs
- keeping back straight
- holding load close to the body
- getting help, if necessary
in accordance with government regulations and instructor's guidelines.
- What are common injuries associated with improper lifting techniques?
- What can one do to prevent injury?
- How does proper positioning affect proper technique?
Other Related Standards
Common Career Technical Core
Apply practices and procedures required to maintain jobsite safety.