CTE Resource Center - Verso - Technological Systems Task 455305774
Demonstrate the process for changing inputs to outputs in any system (Universal Systems Model).
Demonstration should include changing inputs to outputs by separating, adding, forming, or changing the structure of the materials.
- What are the types of processes used in technological systems?
- What are some materials that can be altered?
- How can altering or changing material solve a problem?
- How is a closed-loop system different from an open-loop system?
Other Related Standards
ITEEA National Standards
12. Use and Maintain Technological Products and Systems
13. Assess the Impact of Products and Systems
15. Agricultural and Related Biotechnologies
16. Energy and Power Technologies
17. Information and Communication Technologies
18. Transportation Technologies
19. Manufacturing Technologies
2. The Core Concepts of Technology
20. Construction Technologies
3. The Relationships Among Technologies and the Connections Between Technology and Other Fields
4. The Cultural, Social, Economic, and Political Effects of Technology
5. The Effects of Technology on the Environment
6. The Role of Society in the Development and Use of Technology
7. The Influence of Technology on History
TSA Competitive Events
System Control Technology