CTE Resource Center - Verso - Practical Nursing I Task 2101595301
Demonstrate techniques of client education.
Demonstration should include
- determining client knowledge
- meeting individual needs
- involving family/significant others
- presenting in a clear and professional manner, using correct medical terminology.
- How is the nursing process used to determine client knowledge?
- How might you involve the client's family and significant others in the education plan?
- What are the four criteria needed to provide an environment for learning?
- How are the results of client education evaluated?
- What resources enhance the education process?
Other Related Standards
HOSA Competitive Events
Health Professions Events