Identify principles of human growth and development.
Identification should include
- anatomy and conception
- fetal development
- areas of the life cycle
- developmental milestones
- human growth and development theories.
- What are the phases of the life cycle?
- Why is it important to study human growth and development?
- What influences human growth and development?
- Who are the major developmental theorists?
- What environmental factors influence human growth and development?
- How are the family life cycles represented in individual homes?
- How should family discussions be orchestrated?
- What can parents and family members do if developmental milestones are not being met?
- What qualities does an effective parent possess?
- Which developmental theories are most popular?
- How are decisions regarding parenting made?