Identify uses of technology in visual merchandising.
Identification should include a variety of visual merchandising applications, such as video monitors displaying fashion shows or online virtual modeling of apparel and home fashion.
- How do vendors use technology in visual merchandising formats?
- How is technology used in signage?
- What are the advantages of virtual visual merchandising?
- Music has long been used to "set the tone" for a store; however, how is music being used now? How could music be a deterrent to the customer?
- How might technology overwhelm a customer?