Identify fashion information media.
Identification should include newspapers, magazines, catalogs, e-mail, direct mail, directory advertising, Web sites, blogs, podcasts, apps, viral marketing, social networking, radio, television, and specialty media.
- What is the benefit of using cooperative advertising?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of each information media (i.e., print, electronic, broadcast) with regard to fashion?
- Is radio an effective medium for fashion promotion? Why, or why not?
- What makes some fashion retailing Web sites effective in marketing their products? What might other retailing Web sites need to do to increase their marketing effectiveness?
- How is visual merchandising important to the fashion industry?