Identify the roles of fashion information media.
Identification should include a definition of fashion information media (i.e., both trade and consumer print, electronic, and broadcast communication organizations). Roles of the fashion media include informing fashion professionals and consumers about fashion products and trends, as well as keeping fashion professionals informed about industry news and business practices.
- How does Women's Wear Daily affect the retail buying decisions of both national and independent retailers?
- How do retailers use consumer fashion publications?
- How do retailers use trade publications?
- How do consumer publications affect buying decisions of teenagers? Of other target markets?
- What is the difference between trade publications and fashion magazines?
- What are some popular trade magazines? Who are their target markets?
- Why are there so many advertisements in fashion magazines?