Differentiate between marketing and merchandising.
Differentiation should include a definition of marketing and merchandising and should emphasize the fact that merchandising is the part of marketing that deals with retailing.
- Why is it important to understand the difference between marketing and merchandising?
- What types of activities are performed in merchandising?
- Why is merchandising essential to the fashion industry?
- What is the merchandise acceptance curve?
- What are the different types of merchandising displays? How does a retailer decide which is best to use in a store?