CTE Resource Center - Verso - Opportunities in Hospitality and Tourism Task 399380164
Communicate information to a customer.
Communication should reflect the ability to relate information and answer questions effectively for the appropriate communication option:
- Face-to-face conversation
- Online and mobile
- Virtual meeting
- Social media
- Group presentation
- What is the importance of communicating accurate information about hospitality and tourism?
- Why is it necessary to explain procedures clearly?
- How does one go about deciding which communication option(s) to use with a particular customer?
- What, if any, is the hospitality and tourism professional's role in communication with a customer regarding travel documents and procedures?
- Why is it important for staff to successfully communicate with not only guests and clients but with other employees as well?
- How does communication relate to first impressions and relationship building?
Other Related Standards
National MBAResearch Standards-Business Administration
Acquire information to guide business decision-making.
Apply verbal skills to obtain and convey information.
Communicate with staff to clarify workplace objectives.
Implement quality-control processes to minimize errors and to expedite workflow.
Write internal and external business correspondence to convey and obtain information effectively.