CTE Resource Center - Verso - Opportunities in Hospitality and Tourism Task 323755442
Prepare for an employment interview.
Preparation for an employment interview should take the following into account:
- Performing company research (i.e., consider ways to show employer how you would fit in with the company or organization)
- Ensuring appropriate appearance
- Handling the introduction (e.g., firm handshake, eye contact)
- Preparing responses to at least 10 commonly asked interview questions
- Responding to questions, using appropriate tone and volume
- Asking questions
- Closing the session
- Engaging in a mock interview
- What steps should be taken in preparing for an employment interview?
- Why are attitude and behavior important during the interview process?
- What resources are available to assist with interview preparation?
- What are commonly asked interview questions?
- What are the keys to a successful interview?
Other Related Standards
National MBAResearch Standards-Business Administration
Apply verbal skills to obtain and convey information.
Communicate with staff to clarify workplace objectives.