CTE Resource Center - Verso - Opportunities in Hospitality and Tourism Task 323755437
Identify ways to make a living in the hospitality and tourism industry in your own town or region.
Identification should include career choices and methods for advancement potential in all segments of hospitality and tourism, including but not limited to
- convention and event planning
- food and beverage
- travel itinerary development (e.g., airlines, buses, trains, cruise lines)
- destination marketing.
- What career opportunities are available in the hospitality and tourism industry in your town or region?
- What resources are available for researching employment trends in the hospitality and tourism industry?
- What role does technology play in the availability of jobs in the hospitality and tourism industry?
Other Related Standards
National MBAResearch Standards-Business Administration
Implement job-seeking skills to obtain employment.
Participate in career planning to enhance job-success potential.