Use buying motives of businesses as bases for sales presentations.
Sales presentation should reflect an understanding of the rational-versus-emotional nature of business buying motives, including maximizing technical service and social benefits in relation to costs.
- What are the buying motives that drive businesses to make purchases?
- What factors do businesses consider when making a purchase?
- What impact has technology had on the buying motives of businesses?
- How can relationship-building aid in the sales presentation to close the sale?
- How can feature-benefit selling aid in the successful close of the sale?