CTE Resource Center - Verso - Applied Agricultural Concepts Task 1416392183
Demonstrate the safe use of fire protection equipment.
Demonstration should include
- different types of fires encountered in the agricultural science and mechanics field (Class A, B, C, and D)
- appropriate types of extinguishers to use with each fire
- hazards and the precautions associated with each
- fire emergency procedures that follow government regulations and instructor’s guidelines.
- What are the different types of fire extinguishers?
- Is the fire extinguisher in the lab/workshop appropriate for all types of fires? Explain.
- What procedure should students follow in case of an emergency or accident?