CTE Resource Center - Verso - Applied Agricultural Concepts Task 10182735
List factors to consider when selecting meats.
List should include
- the intended purpose for the meat (i.e., direct consumption, further processing)
- the consumer’s preference
- quality grading
- price considerations
- serving size
- health benefits.
- What factors affect the quality of a cut of meat?
- Which subprimal (retail) cuts would be best for grilling? For roasting? For baking? For slow cooking?
- How do the current prices of meats compare on a per-pound basis?