Identify class rules, safety precautions, and procedures.
Identification of rules, safety precautions, and procedures should include teacher and school guidelines.
- How will you contribute to a positive classroom atmosphere?
- Why do we have classroom rules?
- In what ways do classroom rules prepare you for the work world?
Related Standards of Learning
History and Social Science
The student will demonstrate personal character traits that facilitate thoughtful and effective participation in civic life by
- practicing trustworthiness and honesty;
- practicing courtesy and respect for the rights of others;
- practicing responsibility, accountability, and self-reliance;
- practicing respect for the law;
- practicing patriotism;
- practicing thoughtful decision making; and
- practicing service to the school and/or local community.