The following instructional scenarios provide classroom activities to support the major concepts included in Computer Information Systems and Computer Information Systems, Advanced.
- Connecting with Those Who Came Before: Trace the Development of Computers and Devices and Their Influence on Society
- Creating a Letter Using Merged Fields from a Spreadsheet Duty/Concept Area(s): 39-45/Using Advanced Word Processing Functions
- To Expand or Not to Expand? Duty/Concept Area(s): 45-56/Using Advanced Spreadsheet Functions
- Database Project Duty/Concept Area(s): 57-61/Using Advanced Database Functions
- Getting Ready for the Workforce Duty/Concept Area(s): 64-73/Producing Word Processing Documents
- Producing Distribution Materials: Create Documents and Graphics for Use in Various Advanced Desktop Publishing Products Duty/Concept Area(s): 74-85/Producing Desktop Published Documents for Print
- Telecommunication Blog Duty/Concept Area(s): 103-111/Communicating through Technology