SPC (Statistical Process Control) Coordinator
Monitor and achieve quality control in processes using statistical tools such as mean, variance, and others to detect whether the process observed is under control. Typically use software to monitor trends over time, evaluating when limits are exceeded or approached and corrective actions are needed.
- Cybersecurity in Food and Agriculture (8074/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship (9093/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship, Advanced (9094/36 weeks)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9096/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9097/36 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems I (8425/36 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems I (8426/18 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems II, Advanced (8427/36 weeks)
- Materials and Processes Technology (8433/36 weeks)
- Materials and Processes Technology (8478/18 weeks)
- Technology of Robotic Design (8420/18 weeks)
- Technology of Robotic Design (8421/36 weeks)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of SPC (Statistical Process Control) Coordinator. See your school counselor for scheduling options.