Test, calibrate, maintain, and repair electrical, mechanical, electromechanical, analytical and electronic measuring, recording and indicating instruments and equipment for conformance to established standards.
- Associate degree
- On-the-job training
- Technical training
- Cybersecurity in Food and Agriculture (8074/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship (9093/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship, Advanced (9094/36 weeks)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9096/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9097/36 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems I (8425/36 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems I (8426/18 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems II, Advanced (8427/36 weeks)
- Technology of Robotic Design (8420/18 weeks)
- Technology of Robotic Design (8421/36 weeks)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of Calibration Technician. See your school counselor for scheduling options.