Use hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment to weld or join metal components or to fill holes, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products.
- Associate degree
- On-the-job training
- Entrepreneurship (9093/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship, Advanced (9094/36 weeks)
- Industrial Maintenance Technology I (8575/36 weeks, 140 hours)
- Industrial Maintenance Technology II (8576/36 weeks, 280 hours)
- Industrial Robotics Technology (8558/36 weeks, 280 hours)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9096/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9097/36 weeks)
- Welding I (8672/36 weeks, 140 hours)
- Welding II (8673/36 weeks, 280 hours)
- Welding III (8674/36 weeks, 280 hours)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of Welder. See your school counselor for scheduling options.