Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments. Prepare items for shipment. Duties include assembling, addressing, stamping, and shipping merchandise or material; receiving, unpacking, verifying and recording incoming merchandise or material; and arranging for the transportation of products.
- Associate degree
- On-the-job training
- Entrepreneurship (9093/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship, Advanced (9094/36 weeks)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems I (8425/36 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems I (8426/18 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems II, Advanced (8427/36 weeks)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of Shipping and Receiving Clerk. See your school counselor for scheduling options.