Manually move freight, stock, or other materials or perform other unskilled general labor.
- On-the-job training
- Entrepreneurship (9093/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship, Advanced (9094/36 weeks)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems I (8425/36 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems I (8426/18 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems II, Advanced (8427/36 weeks)
- Technology Foundations (8402/18 weeks)
- Technology Foundations (8403/36 weeks)
- Technology of Robotic Design (8420/18 weeks)
- Technology of Robotic Design (8421/36 weeks)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of Materials Handler. See your school counselor for scheduling options.