Schedule and dispatch workers, work crews, equipment, or service vehicles for conveyance of materials, freight, or passengers, or for normal installation, service, or emergency repairs rendered outside the place of business. Duties may include using radio, telephone, or computer to transmit assignments and compiling statistics and reports on work progress.
- Associate degree
- On-the-job training
- Entrepreneurship (9093/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship, Advanced (9094/36 weeks)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9096/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9097/36 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems I (8425/36 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems I (8426/18 weeks)
- Manufacturing Systems II, Advanced (8427/36 weeks)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of Dispatcher. See your school counselor for scheduling options.