Recruit and train volunteers, and manage daily activities and schedules. May include support and evaluation of volunteers.
- Associate degree
- On-the-job training
- Cybersecurity in Family and Consumer Sciences (8291/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship (9093/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship, Advanced (9094/36 weeks)
- Independent Living (8214/18 weeks)
- Independent Living (8219/36 weeks)
- Individual Development (8210/36 weeks)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9096/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9097/36 weeks)
- Medical Interventions (PLTW) (8381/36 weeks)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of Volunteer Coordinator. See your school counselor for scheduling options.