Keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include tending furnace and boiler, performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
- On-the-job training
- Building Management I (8590/36 weeks, 140 hours)
- Building Management II (8591/36 weeks, 280 hours)
- Building Management III (8592/36 weeks, 280 hours)
- Cybersecurity in Family and Consumer Sciences (8291/36 weeks)
- Cybersecurity in Marketing (8126/36 weeks)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9096/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9097/36 weeks)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of Environmental Specialist. See your school counselor for scheduling options.