Assess and treat persons with hearing and related disorders. May fit hearing aids and provide auditory training. May perform research related to hearing problems.
- Bachelor's degree
- Master's degree
- Career, Community and Family Connections (8205/18 weeks)
- Cybersecurity in Family and Consumer Sciences (8291/36 weeks)
- Early Childhood, Education, and Services I (8285/36 weeks, 280 hours)
- Early Childhood, Education, and Services II (8286/36 weeks, 280 hours)
- Entrepreneurship (9093/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship, Advanced (9094/36 weeks)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9096/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9097/36 weeks)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of Audiologist. See your school counselor for scheduling options.