Oversee the preparation, analysis, negotiation, and review of contracts related to the purchase or sale of equipment, materials, supplies, products, or services.
- On-the-job training
- Business Law (6131/36 weeks)
- Business Law (6132/18 weeks)
- Business Management (6135/36 weeks)
- Business Management (6136/18 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship (9093/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship, Advanced (9094/36 weeks)
- International Baccalaureate Business Management (IB6135/36 weeks)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9096/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9097/36 weeks)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of Contract Administrator. See your school counselor for scheduling options.