Administrative Services Manager
Plan, direct, or coordinate supportive services of an organization, such as recordkeeping, mail distribution, telephone operator-receptionist, and other office support services. May oversee facilities planning and maintenance and custodial operations.
- Business Law (6131/36 weeks)
- Business Law (6132/18 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship (9093/36 weeks)
- Entrepreneurship, Advanced (9094/36 weeks)
- International Baccalaureate Business Management (IB6135/36 weeks)
- Introduction to Leadership (9091/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9096/18 weeks)
- Leadership Development (9097/36 weeks)
- Marketing Management (8132/36 weeks)
- Office Administration (6621/36 weeks)
- Office Administration (6622/18 weeks)
- Principles of Business and Marketing (6115/36 weeks)
- Principles of Business and Marketing (6116/18 weeks)
The following courses provide skills necessary for the occupation of Administrative Services Manager. See your school counselor for scheduling options.