Cybersecurity in Manufacturing, Advanced (8496/36 weeks)
|Suggested Grade Levels:||10–12|
|Prerequisites:||Cybersecurity in Manufacturing (8499/36 weeks)|
This course will continue to expose students to the revolutionary and growing field of cybersecurity as it relates to manufacturing. Students will apply the principles of cybersecurity, research emerging technologies, analyze threat intelligence, and design protective measures. Students will participate in enterprise team activities to secure automated production processes, while demonstrating cybersecurity concepts and policies.
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Information Technology
- Information Support and Services
- Network Systems
- Programming and Software Development
- Manufacturing Production Process Development
- Quality Assurance
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Engineering and Technology
- Automated Manufacturing Technology Examination
- Certified Production Technician (CPT) Program Examinations
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Manufacturing Specialist Certification Examination
- Manufacturing Technician Level I Certification Examination
- Manufacturing Technology Assessment
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.