Entertainment Design and Technology (8489/36 weeks)
|Suggested Grade Levels:||10–12|
As noted in Superintendent’s Memo #058-17 (2-28-2017), this Career and Technical Education (CTE) course must maintain a maximum pupil-to-teacher ratio of 20 students to one teacher, due to safety regulations. The 2016-2018 biennial budget waiver of the teacher-to-pupil ratio staffing requirement does not apply.
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Architecture and Construction
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communications
- Audio and Video Technology and Film
- Journalism and Broadcasting
- Performing Arts
- Visual Arts
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Engineering and Technology
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.