Aerospace Engineering (PLTW) (8428/36 weeks)
|Suggested Grade Levels:||10–12|
|Prerequisites:||Introduction to Engineering Design (PLTW) (8439/36 weeks)|
In this specialized course for Project Lead the Way (PLTW), students are taught about aerodynamics, astronautics, space-life sciences, and systems engineering through hands-on engineering problems and projects.
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Engineering and Technology
- Transportation, Distribution and Logistics
- Transportation Operations
- Transportation Systems/Infrastructure Planning, Management and Regulation
- CAD Assessment
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- Engineering Technology Examination
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Pre-Engineering/Engineering Technology Assessment
- Project Lead the Way End-of-Course Assessments
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.