Surgical Technologist II (8352/36 weeks, 420 hours)
|Duration:||36 weeks, 420 hours|
|Suggested Grade Levels:||12–13|
|Prerequisites:||Surgical Technologist I (8351/36 weeks, 420 hours)|
NOTE: This course has specific state laws and regulations from a governing medical board or agency. Please contact the Virginia Department of Education, Office of Career and Technical Education prior to implementing this course. All inquiries may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Health Science
- Therapeutic Services
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST) Examination
- College and Work Readiness Assessment (CWRA+)
- National Career Readiness Certificate Assessment
- Nationally Registered Certified Surgical Technician (NRCST) Examination
- Tech in Surgery-Certified (TS-C) Examination
- Workplace Readiness Skills for the Commonwealth Examination
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.