Cybersecurity in Family and Consumer Sciences (8291/36 weeks)
|Suggested Grade Levels:||10–12|
|Prerequisites:||Cybersecurity Fundamentals (6302/36 weeks)|
Students will examine how cybersecurity affects family and work life. The course focuses on emerging technologies in the work and home environments and the management of cybersecurity threats, protective measures, and investigations in family and consumer sciences.
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communications
- Visual Arts
- Education and Training
- Administration and Administrative Support
- Professional Support Services
- Teaching and Training
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Recreation, Amusements and Attractions
- Restaurants and Food and Beverage Services
- Travel and Tourism
- Human Services
- Consumer Services
- Counseling and Mental Health Services
- Early Childhood Development and Services
- Family and Community Services
- Personal Care Services
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.