Design, Multimedia, and Web Technologies (6632/18 weeks)
|Suggested Grade Levels:||10–12|
Students develop proficiency in designing and creating desktop-published projects, multimedia presentations/projects, and Web sites, using industry-standard application software. Students apply principles of layout and design in completing projects. Students create portfolios that include a résumé and a variety of desktop-published, multimedia, and Web-site projects produced in the course.
Career Clusters and Pathways
For federal reporting (choose one)
- Arts, Audio/Video Technology and Communications
- Audio and Video Technology and Film
- Journalism and Broadcasting
- Printing Technology
- Visual Arts
- Information Technology
- Information Support and Services
- Web and Digital Communications
- Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Engineering and Technology
A combination of the course above and those below, equivalent to two 36-week courses. Students wishing to complete a specialization may take additional courses appropriate to their career pathways.
Check the course description for any course listed below, because some may have a prerequisite.